Welcome

Thanks for dropping by to take a look at some of my thoughts and ideals. Hope you will let me know if this has been helpful, useful, inspiring or whatever, and remember to come back soon.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plans

I have been asked what my plans are for this blog.  My plan is to post things that I believe will be of interest to quilters.  It will include what I am doing and also will include tips and tricks for quilting as well as everyday living.  The largest portion will be quilting related.  There will be pictures of recent projects of mine and some of others who have allowed me to share.  There may be post about things of interest that are coming up not only in my neck of the woods but across the country and also comments about stores that I have visited and my experiences at those stores and my experiences with ordering from companies online.  There will be information about gadgets and books and how to make or buy things and about some of everyday items we have in the house that can be a real boost to quilters.  There will be information about people you don't see in the stores but who offer services for quilters and just general infomation.

Part of my plan is to post new information weekly, not daily.  Most quilters are too busy to sit and read on the computer every day so I felt weekly would be better.  If you have questions, please leave me a comment.  Hope if you enjoy the site you will follow us and recommend us to your other quilting friends.  

For now, I hope you are having a wonderful day and remember God loves you and has a plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment